What are CCTVs?
CCTVs stands for Closed Circuit Television. CCTVs are security/surveillance systems comprised of cameras, recorders and monitoring displays.
Who is using it?
Law enforcement, financial institutions, government facilities, shopping centers and more.
Why is it being used?
• Monitor multiple locations in real time
• Identify threats and deploy appropriate response
• Record activity
• Deter criminal activity
• Ability to identify vulnerabilities/ highlight areas for improvement
• High quality video of premises
• Streaming capabilities to handheld devices
• Utilize for analytics
• Wireless capabilities
• Flexible and scalable
• Focus/track an item/person
• Inferred and night view options
• Facial recognition
• License plate reader
• Traffic monitoring