GSG Protective Services provides 24/7 mobile patrol services for our service areas.
Patrol Duties Include:
- Deterring criminal activity
- Check up on late night employees
- Lock/unlock assigned gates, door, etc. at designated times
- Check on exterior doors, windows, entrances, etc.
- Walk the property premises
- Identify unauthorized vehicles, ticket them or have them removed
- Check for safety hazards
- Verify working order of automatic gates, etc.
- Check for/remove vagrants and trespassers from property
- Any other security/safety duties determined by the client
Our Drivers – All patrol vehicles are operated by armed Sergeants (or above ranks). All Sergeants are CPR/First Aid certified, have at least 2 years’ experience in security, and have training/permits for chemical weapons, batons and firearms. Sergeants also have their DMV reports evaluated, need to pass the DOT exam, pass a reporting writing test and a level II background check. GSG Protective Services has some of the best trained and paid patrol officers in the industry.
Our Vehicles – GSG Protective Services uses a variety of patrol vehicles that include cars, sports utility vehicles, four-wheel drive sports vehicles- all depending on the location they are operating in. All vehicles are equipped with fire extinguishers, first aid kits, jumper cables, communications equipment, spotlights, and other safety/security related supplies/ equipment.
Additional vehicles, such as golf carts, segways and bicycles are also available for patrol services.
Service and Options – GSG Protective Services provides layered protection with the use of a 24-hour dispatch center, multiple patrol units and watch commanders. Services can be customized in accordance with client needs.