1) 24/7 Responsiveness/Communications – To ensure excellent customer service, clients are provided access to a 24-hour dispatch line, an online portal, an executive and primary contact for consistent and open communication.
2) Client Centric – Client safety and expectations are always at the top of our priorities.
3) Cutting-edge Technology – Drones, robotics, alarm systems- we keep up with all the latest security tech to give you the best security options for client teams & facilities.
4) Expert Leadership/Management – Our seasoned leadership team have decades of security, law enforcement and/or military experience to guide through any situation.
5) Field Supervisors/Patrol – Field supervisors are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. They respond to client and officer needs around the clock and are extensively trained to handle any situation that may arise on duty.
6) GPS Tracking – All supervisors, patrol offices and post commanders are tracked by GPS to ensure required activities are being correctly completed.
7) Guard Tours – GSG Protective Services can install reporting systems on client sites to track officer activities and ensure designated rounds are being completed.
8) Online Portal – Through our online portal, clients can instantly access schedules, invoices, work requests and reports as needed.
9) Local Service with National Footprint – GSG has regional offices throughout the United States and we take a personal approach to understanding client needs. All clients will have an account manager and executive contact for easy and consistent communication, while still having at hand all of GSG’s national resources as well.
10) Patrol Zones – GSG can establish patrol zones for clients with multiple properties, without the need for an officer at each location. This can reduce costs and increase deterrence by using marked patrol vehicles.
11) Training – Extensive training is provided for all officers before, after and throughout their assignments. GSG has many advanced classes offered at no cost to GSG officers. Extensive training is provided for all officers before, after and throughout their assignments. GSG has many advanced classes offered at no cost to GSG officers.
12) Workforce – GSG Protective Services takes great pride in its workforce and is committed to maintaining a positive work environment. GSG applies a comprehensive screening and hiring process to ensure only the best officers are hired. GSG also offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and recognition programs to retain excellent employees.
For questions/more information, contact us here.
To join our GSGPS Team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org